Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Run in with past client!!!

I was just finishing up with a client last Friday at the Sandy office...when I went to the front desk, lo and behold it was Travis...a client I hadn't seen for awhile buying supplements. Anyway since he was at the office, and I had 2 minutes I asked him if he wanted his measurements taken. It has been over 2 years since the above after picture was taken. Travis' weight on Friday was 167 and his body fat was 10%. He had essentially maintained his results. But the cool thing was he just finished his first half-marathon in Moab the week previous...this is coming from a guy whose doctor told him before he started the THF program that he would never run again. Travis is training for his first full marathon this summer. Way to go Trav, and way to maintain your results. Next time I am going to have to fandangle you into taking another after, after picture!

No comments: