Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Make Money Be Fit!!!


Here is your chance to become an affiliate of TopForm. You can sell the the TopForm product line and make $$$$. This isn't one of those get rich schemes, in fact you will probably not get rich, but it is a great way to get a few easy bucks to buy those fun things you would buy if you had extra money. We can give you your own affiliate website that you can post to your blog, or webpage, and when people buy products from it, you make money!!! If you are interested, we will be having a seminar at the Sandy Total Health & Fitness in a couple of weeks. Email me if you are interested, and I will put your name on the list! mike.butler@thfonline.com

3 comments:

Jared Hansen said...

Count me in. Thank you for the opportunity!

Mike said...

I'm interested. Let me know more!

Mike said...

We will be having a seminar shortly! I will keep you updated.